Box 1 (Unit):
- Full automatic-engage rollers for completely effortless use; even adjusting to the condition of your tyres
- EMOVE all-season full covers for protection where you need it.
- Diagnostic handset which which lets you know when you need to re-charge leisure battery or replace handset batteries.
- Soft START/STOP technology for accurate and shockproof maneuvering.
- Solid aluminium drive rollers with direct-drive gears.
- Suitable for twin axle and single axle caravans.
- 2 Part Item
- Remote Control Operation
H 77cm x W 54cm x D 27cm
Box 2 (Fixtures & Fittings):
H 149cm x W 26cm x D 9cm
H 30cm x W 22cm x D 20cm
- Charging Voltage: 12v DC
- Average current consumption: 30Amp
- Maximum current consumption: 120Amp
- Speed: Ca./approx 11cm/sec.
- Weight: Ca./approx 33kg (excl.accu/battery)
- Max. total weight single axle: 2000kg (1750kg at 18% slope)
- Max. total weight double axle (with 2 motors): 2000kg (1750kg at 18% slope)
- Product Material: Coated Steel, Aluminium
Once your order has been placed you will receive a telephone call within 24hrs
to confirm your order and a quick consultation. You will then be offered an installation date which will be within 7 to 14 days.
On the evening before your installation you will receive a courtesy call from your engineer who will advise you on a time of arrival.
On the day of installation you will be consulted on how and the whereabouts of the electronics will be positioned.
A full demonstration will be shown and full paperwork (warranty card)
will be completed before your engineer leaves your property.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.